The BCA Contractors Registration System (CRS) requires B2 contractors to have at least one full-time employed Registrable Professional/Professional/Technical personnel (RP/P/T) to have either obtained the Advanced Certificate in Construction Productivity .
This specially tailored training course aims to equip project managers and construction managers with the practical knowledge to enhance productivity on their construction projects.
The course will be conducted over 5 Days. There will also be hands-on assignments for the participants to apply the knowledge learnt.
- To equip the construction industry professionals with the latest construction productivity trends and technology in order to attain higher technical competencies and drive construction productivities in their respective companies.
- To gain critical knowledge in the processes, management skills and understanding on the new construction technologies in construction productivity.
- Introduction to Construction Productivity
- Buildability and Constructability
- Project Productivity Management
- Cost and Value Management
- Risk Management
- Contract and Procurement for Productivity
- Quality Management
- Design for Manufacturing
- Productivity Improvement Processes and Technology
- Design for Manufacturing and Assembly
Workshop Yayasan Project , cost and value management and risk management and quality management
*Holders of the Certificate in Construction Productivity Management .
- Degree / Diploma / Equivalent qualification; OR
- At least 3 years of working experience in the built environment or related fields with back ground as project manager /construction manager / consultant preferred
Please submit with this application form your CV or copy of qualification certificate, and copy of the Certificate in Construction Productivity Management, if applicable.
- Construction Professionals
- Project Managers
- Construction Managers