Building Information Modelling (BIM) is a process that involves the generation and management of the information about a facility. BIM allows for great integration and collaboration among different building professionals of various disciplines to explore digitally, and can be used throughout the entire building process from design stage through construction stage and even post construction building management.
Currently, majority of the building plans have to be submitted in BIM format for regulatory approval.
This 5-day Certification Course in BIM Modelling (Architecture / MEP / Structure track) aims to develop BIM capability and capacity in the industry so that firms could be ready for the full BIM implementation.
The objectives of this course are:
• To provide an understanding of BIM processes and benefits
• To equip participants the practical 3D BIM MEP Modelling skills and technical knowledge to start and support a project using BIM.
• To enable participants to be familiar with the e–submission template guideline
• BIM fundamentals
• BIM Tool User Interface
• Modelling a project
- Plumbing and Sanitary
- Fire protection system
- Electrical system
- Project documentation
• E-Submission project template
• Worksets and Worksharing
• DOL creation
• MR ALI BIN ARFAN, Executive BIM Consultant, USIM University ,
Building and Construction Authority
ASSESSMENT AND AWARD
Certificate of Successful Completion (CSC) will be awarded to participants who meet the attendance requirement and pass the required assessment.