November 10 – November 14 \ 2019 : Kuwait November 17 – November 21 \ 2019 : Kuwait
November 24 – November 28 \ 2019 : Kuwait
Leadership makes this happen, it is a skill that involves understanding a number of core management concepts then being able to put these into practice. How to ‘master’ people management & team leadership can be taught and makes a tangible difference to the manager, the team and the organization.
This training seminar will highlight:
- Understanding and defining the key aspects and potential of your role
- How to be more effective, increase personal impact, make better use of time, and delegate appropriately
- Appreciate the benefits of clear communication, influence through building rapport, how to recognize and then manage conflict
- Key factors and steps in team building, people management and how to motivate
- Mastering people management & team leadership through dynamic coaching, mentoring and development
This training seminar will introduce the fundamental principles of how to effectively manage people and lead teams, and show participants how to share this knowledge through active coaching and mentoring.
At the end of this training seminar, you will learn to:
- Understand your role as manager and leader
- Establish clear objectives and standards of performance for your teams
- Manage your workload using effective prioritisation and delegation techniques
- Maximise your influencing skills through skilled communication
- Build an effective team and exceed expectations
Who Should Attend?
This training seminar facilitates the transfer of knowledge regards how to manage and lead. It combines technical theory ‘book smarts’ with real life experience ‘street smarts’. It is applicable for all levels and functions within a company.
This training seminar is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Those who need to develop their understanding about leadership, management and communication
- Those who are looking for business gains and benefits from managing their teams more effectively
- Leaders and managers responsible for working through others to achieve company goals
The training seminar uses a range of approaches to learning, including experiential group activities, individual exercises, mini-case studies, role plays and syndicate discussions. Formal inputs are used to introduce underpinning theory. A key part of the learning process is sharing the differing experiences participants bring, as well as experimenting with novel – and sometimes challenging – techniques. A psychometric instrument will be used to generate a personality profile, which will contribute to your understanding of your preferences and personal style.
This interactive training course includes the following training methodologies as a percentage of the total tuition hours:
- 30% Lectures, Concepts, Role Play
- 30% Workshops & Work Presentations, Techniques
- 20% Based on Case Studies & Practical Exercises
- 20% Videos, Software & General Discussions
- Pre and Post Test
Understanding Your Role
- Leader or Manager?
- Beyond the Job Description: finding out what your organisation requires of you
- Balancing Conflicting Stakeholder Demands
- Understanding the Nature of Change
- A Model for Implementing Change
Personal Effectiveness, Time Management and Delegation
- Understanding Yourself and Your Organisational Environment
- Outcome Orientation
- Setting Personal and Team Objectives
- Managing Performance
- Finding and Using Time Effectively
- A Model for Effective Delegation
Communication, Influence and Conflict Management
- Channels of Communication
- Effective Listening Skills
- Emotions and Rapport
- Persuasion and Negotiation: the Keys to Personal Influence
- Managing Conflict Assertively
Team Building, People Management and Motivation
- How High-performing Teams Work?
- Identifying Team Roles
- Teams in Practice: Team Building Exercise
- Motivation and Reward
- Building and Sharing a Vision
- Different Approaches to Leadership
Enhancing Team Performance through Coaching and Development
- How People Learn?
- Coaching for Personal and Team Growth
- Feedback Skills
- Development Planning
- Next Steps
A Certificate of Completion will be issued to those who attend & successfully complete the programme.
08:30 – 10:15 First Session
10:15 – 10:30 Coffee Break
10:30 – 12:15 Second Session
12:15 – 12:30 Coffee Break
12:30 – 14:00 Third Session
14:00 – 15:00 Lunch
The Fee for the seminar, including instruction materials, documentation, lunch, coffee/tea breaks & snack is: